PREPARATION: 20 MINS
BAKING: 25 - 30 MINS
SERVES 3 - 4
- 65 g Anchor butter
- 35 g icing sugar
- 15 g egg
- 125 g plain flour
- 10 g ground almond
Cream Cheese Filling
- 125 g Anchor cream cheese
- 10 g Anchor butter
- 30 g icing sugar
- 1/2 no egg
- 50 g Gold Thon Durian Paste
- 1 pkt Gold Thon Durian Nougat
- Preheat Panasonic Cubie Oven to 160°C using convection function.
- To prepare the pastry, combine butter and icing sugar in the food processor. Add in the eggs, followed by flour, ground almond and pulse until dough is formed.
- Press dough into tart moulds and bake in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes. Set aside.
- To prepare the cheese filling, mix together cream cheese, butter and icing sugar in a separate bowl until emulsified. Add in egg and mix well.
- Spoon Gold Thon Durian Paste into tart shells and top with the cream cheese filling.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes or until cheese sets.
- Chill and decorate with Gold Thon Durian Nougat before serving.
Buy Gold Thon Durian Nougat here!
Where to buy durianlicious Gold Thon Durian Paste? PM us now!