Shipping and Delivery
- Delivery services is available for purchase within West Malaysia only.
- Your parcel will be delivered using Top Fruits Supply’s appointed delivery courier company. At this juncture, delivery service is extended to West Malaysia only. Please note that we will not accept delivery to a P.O. Box address and it might not be possible for delivery to some locations within the aforesaid areas in certain circumstances. If delivery to some locations is not possible, we may contact you to arrange for delivery to an alternative address.
- Once order and payment is made, you are not allowed to change the delivery address unless special case and the customer is required to notify our customer service immediately of a change to his delivery address and contact number.
Customer service contact details:
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Top Fruits Supply Customer Service Hotline: 03-89641833/ 03-89645733 / 018-9651833 (WhatsApp only)
- Delivery orders will be delivered within 1-3 working days (Klang Valley area); 2-5 working days (Other than Klang Valley area in West Malaysia).
- Delivery Charges as per following: -
- For Central Klang Valley, order amount less than RM200: RM12.00 per delivery per location, above RM200 (FREE Delivery)
- For Outstation delivery: RM28.00 per delivery per location
- No delivery services shall be available on Sunday & Public Holidays.
- If the Customer is not personally available to accept delivery, a representative may accept delivery on behalf of the Customer provided always that the said representative must be over 18 years of age and capable of receiving the delivery. The Customer or its representative may be required to produce proof of identity on delivery or collection of Products and all deliveries shall be signed off by the Customer or its representative on the delivery invoices.
- Top Fruits Supply reserves the right to withhold delivery of the Products to the Customer if it has any doubts whatsoever as to the Customer's credit worthiness or insufficient identification.
All rights reserved